View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 04:11 PM   #26
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I went to look for something to hold her steel trap teeth apart. I went to the kitchen and found the "junk drawer" that is in every kitchen. Thank goodness people don't throw stuff away. I soon found what I needed.

I returned upstairs with 2 small pieces of rubber hose the size which when cut in half would fit snuggly over our little bear trap's jaw teeth. I cut the pieces and while our buddy was finishing draining his load into her vagina me and two other pried her jaws open. I slid a half piece of tubing over her top and bottom jaw teeth on each side.

"Keep those in place. If they come off, you will choke on them." I told our fiesty gal.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote