View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #2
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The smile on her face was adorable. It was hard to believe something so cute and gorgeous could be a slave, but the fact was she was my slave, and for that I was thrilled. I was going to fuck this gorgeous little body for all it was worth. I was going to have my cock driving in and out of her tight little pussy, morning noon and night for the next while. I was also going to teach her to use her mouth to pleasure me also. She was going to be a petite brown piece of flesh upon which I would release all sexual frustration. She was my object....my possession.

As she dressed, I watched in the moonlight as she bent over to put the dress back on, as her bare ass shone in the darkness. She was still a bit in shock from the ordeal of her defloration. It was a bit unfortunate I guess, but that was just the natural order of things. Maybe it was gods way of giving men dominion over their woman, and of course over their mistresses. Why else would such a sensitive organ like the vagina be designed to tear and bleed when a man first penetrated a woman? Why were woman build physically weaker than men? It was simply the way things were meant to be, and it was my right to use a woman’s body that way, as it was her duty to submit to my needs. Yes it could be painful, but that was her duty to me.

As we walked I put my arm around her, pulling her in close holding her like a lover. She relaxed against me, feeling comfort at my kind words as we walked. I really did like her; she was cute and sexy, with such an innocent demeanour. She seemed a bit nervous about doing the wrong thing, about displeasing me. She was however walking a bit bowlegged, a result of her injuries from her defloration. I guess that was going to hurt for a few days

When we stepped onto the back porch, Celia was waiting, looking knowingly at the young girl stepping onto the porch. There was a look of sympathy since Celia had also lost her virginity to me, but at the same time I could see a bit of resentment. Any time a new girl was moved into the house, the other house girls immediately resented her. They saw any new girl as a challenge to their position. I liked it that way.

Looking at Celia, without having to say a word I made eye contact and she immediately went inside to start heating water for a bath. I walked Taryn into the house as she stepped gingerly over the step into the foyer, before I lead her into the kitchen. We sat there for some time, talking as I detailed to Taryn what she would be doing in the house. She would have her cleaning duties, but she would also be involved in the kitchen. For the next few days Celia would be showing her the ropes.

Stepping in towards Taryn, I pulled her in close, kissing her on the mouth as her big sad eyes looked at me, partly with hurt and betrayal, and partly with adoration. She was now in the masters house, where she would have a real bed, with real sheets, and be allowed to eat inside the house. On the other hand, she knew what I was capable of doing and this made her frightened.

Celia stepped in a bit later and spoke, “The bath is ready Sir”

‘Thanks Celia, Please wait until we are done and then empty it.”

With that I stepped past Celia, not missing the glare she was giving to the nervous young girl walking beside me.

As I took Taryn into the bathing room she asked me, “Does Celia not like me sir?”

“Well love, remember when I told you how beautiful you are”, she nodded in response, “Well, maybe she is jealous. You are a very beautiful girl, and any woman would feel jealous of you”. She beamed at the flattery, barely able to conceal a smile.

Undressing the beautiful young black girl, I walked her over to the tub, and had her step gingerly into it. She had never had a hot bath in her life, always bathing in the river like the other cabin slaves. At first she was a bit nervous, but eventually she settled in. Relaxing in the luxuriating water, she was thrilled at how her life had just changed in the period of one day.

I took out a wash clothe and slowly started cleaning her.

To be continued...................
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote