View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:53 AM   #9
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Communication is key. Once, I had a boyfriend that was good in bed, albeit a little boring, but good. One night after a dinner date, he was feeling a little frisky and began trying to undress me. I played the tease and with me in his arms, I said no. The way I said it though made him realize I was 'playing' with him. He leaned in to kiss me, I'd turn my head to the side. When he grabbed my butt, I'd push his hand away. This went on for a minute or two, then I said to him 'if you want me, you're going to have to take it from me.' The look on his face said 'are you serious?' I shook my head yes. Then the games began! I wound up exhausted, spent, in torn clothes and with him collapsed on the floor next to me. While it happened only once with him, it was incredible and it taught me to not be afraid to speak about my fantasies to my partner. If they can't handle talking about all of our mutual fantasies, then I know it wasn't meant to be.