View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #3
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Before I met my now ex husband I'd had a few instances where I'd encourage my then partner to be rougher with me, asking them to spank me during sex and then trying to move it forward at a slow pace "I wonder if I could cope with being whipped by a belt?" - Some were keen to try and others not, I would say out of the ten lovers I had before my ex five were keen and two in particular were more than happy to take it further.

My ex was very direct, I'd heard a few stories about him but didn't really believe them, however he sat me down and just told me that he wanted to dominate me completely and be my master, that he wanted to whip and rape me and do what he wanted to my body and that would include clamping, rape, and taking me dogging and to swingers parties.

I remember sitting there feeling so excited and turned on by what he was saying that I couldn't wait to be a part of it and he picked up on it straight away, In minutes I was being whipped over a table and then bound, hooded and 'raped'.

Since then I've never looked back.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote