View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 11:16 PM   #5
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm looking for something more severe. But I like the idea of being a misbehaving maid. Maybe I get caught stealing from my boss, either out of his wallet or siphoning from his bank account. Don't expect me to confess right away though.

Or... he bought a new vibrator for his wife while she is away on a trip. One day, he finds it wet, but his wife hasn't returned yet and the only other woman in the house is the maid.

Still need help with my other two questions in the first post. For them, I can't decide on my own.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote