View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 07:39 AM   #27
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1: Find a reason to get him somewhere alone

2: Restraint. Either use drugs and then tie him up when he passes out or simply point a gun at him and order himself to cuff himself to the bed. Pro's and cons to each. If you drug him, he will not likely pass out in the exact location where you want him, which means you now have to move a limp heavy body around

3: Keeping him erect: Unless there is ED, that should not be a problem. A female using her touch on most guys will get them hard. In the event of a problem, I guess viagara is an option

4: Instead of restraining, why not blackmail? Find a young teen guy shoplifting or smoking weed. Flash a fake cop badge and get him into your "unmarked car" as you take him to the police station. On the way there offer him a deal he can't refuse. Service your every need or go to jail.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote