View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 08:14 AM   #1365
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dina Sky - Let Mommy Help You HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits

1080p: This is a roleplaying as your mommy who notices your hard on, and can’t help but insist on letting me help. Mommy gets on her knees to be a good slut and suck your hard cock, slipping off my robe and sucking it deep & good. I am getting so worked up submitting to you and making your cock feel so good in my mouth, I ask you to get on the bed so mommy can fuck it. I show off that big ass of mine as I ride you, talking dirty, and enjoying myself with you. You ask if you can fuck me, and I happily insist, spreading my legs, I let you get on top and give it to mommy, making my big tits sway up and down, until your ready to blow that big huge load mommy’s been waiting for, I get on my knees and happily take it all over my face, mommy is so happy to help you with that hard cock & receiving that extra nice load

Dina Sky Let mommy help you.mp4
Penelope Peach - BBW Mother and Son Incest Taboo 2 vids in HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Mommy's Sex Ed BJ HD

Mommy heard you were asking your father about the female. Shes sure he was thorough but a woman's take on her own pleasure is so much different. Mommy will show you. She teaches you all about her nipples, getting wet, and how good rubbing her clit feels. She can see you getting hard and ensures you its normal. She wants to see you stroke for her. You watch her cum with her vibrator on her clit and she notices you're still hard. Don't worry. Mommy will help you. She gives you an amazing blowjob and begs for you to fill her mouth with cum. You watch it drip out of her mouth and she encourages you to come back with any more questions you have

Lots of mommy talk, she shows the big tits, rubs her pussy, uses a hitachi, then virtual blowjob with a dildo, ends with "oral creampie".
Sex Ed BJ.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote