View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19
Default I was Raped When I was Young - My Story

Just joined today. Thought I'd go ahead and tell everyone the shocking events that happened to me when I was just 14. Hope you like.

I was raped by my 36 yr old female neighbor. I was alone at my house on my bed with her doing Geometry just like she had done for several years. I was wearing a simple pink t-shirt and matching shorts with no socks. I leaned over to ask her a question about a problem then she started smelling my red hair telling me how wonderful my hair smelled. Then she started rubbing my arm telling me how creamy my young skin is.

Just as I was about to tell her to stop, she threw me onto the bed. I was screaming bloody murder. She grabbed both of my arms and put them above me with one arm. And the other she raised my t-shirt and bra. She started sucking and biting my tiny pink nipples.

She was telling me how long she waited for this moment. She then put her hand down my shorts rubbing my pussy. She then told me that she couldn't wait to get me down to her dungeon. Just as she was getting going, I heard a noise at the door. It was my dad. He grabbed her off of me and called the police.

Several months later I was taken to the trial and had to testify about what had happened. As I was talking, I looked over to the jury and one guy put a notebook over his pants and he started playing with his dick. Her lawyer claimed that I came onto her and that the whole thing was consensual.

When she testified she claimed mental disease, then she claimed that she was tickling me. Then she finally confessed. She said that she had planned on kidnapping me, taking me to a friends house, torture me and then let her lesbian and Domme girlfriends borrow me and use me.

For the first few years I had terrible nightmares and I even went to see a shrink for a while. But just recently I have had dreams and fantasies about it thinking What If. What if my dad didn't come home. Would I be some woman's slave naked and chained up in a dungeon somewhere?

Now I love talking about it to older women and sometimes men and it turns me on. I would love to relive my youth and what happened. I even have a guy that I met that is going to write a sex story about what could have happened to me.