View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #36
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

While my personal preference is into more submissive victims, I totally get the need for some women (not all) to fight back, to struggle as viciously and as unrelentingly as possible. But as expressed as a few others here, it should always end in tears. Emotionally speaking, once the cause is lost and the rapist imposes his will (and his seed) on his victim, the tendency is going to be for the victim to cry - in anger, in shame and perhaps even in defeat - but tears will fall nonetheless. Will it be sobbing? That depends on the victim of course; it might be a measure of victory that she doesn't dissolve into uncontrollable sobbing but merely cries a few tears at the moment of defeat. I guess everyone will look at what constitutes a victim win differently.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote