Thread: taking the ass
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
davesboy

davesboy has initial reputation
Default taking the ass

i work in retail and there are some coworkers i;d like to rape.tofays story is about katheryn she is about thirty pretty with nice body an great ass.my story is we are both workinglate i've been eyeballing her big ass all night an have decided to take a piece doggy style.i walk her to parking lot aan makke my move i force her into my car andd ride to a deserted street she tries to run i tackle her an drag heer into woods she efights back i hit her in stomach an she collaspess in pain.i try to rip her jeans off an she kicks me in the leg an tries to crawl away i grab her and rip her jeans opeen she struggles i punch in her head an stun her-taking advantage i rip her jeans off an ayank her pantys down she struggles again i flip her on stomach an feel her ass she tries to crawl away i bury my face in her ass n start licking her asscheeks she cries out i pull her hair and she is on herr handss an knees- i yank my dick out an holding her hips i thrust my dick in her pussy she sighd in surrender ri grab her hips an fuck her god for twenty minutes doggy style i finally explode in her pussy knock her out an leave.
davesboy is offline   Reply With Quote