View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 06:02 AM   #3
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

SD..I have suggested to CR..I have suggested to ADMIN.. implement a captcha for new members.. make themhave to enter a captcha for say the the first 50 postings..why not? A member has to have 50 postings before any reputation they try to add or take away from another member has any effect.. using a captcha wouldnt solve the problem but it would sure as hell slow it down!!! It would kill the spam bots and the auto loaders. Captchas are free all over the internet..it wouldnt cost a penny..just a little time from a MOD to get it started. And I KNOW you active MODS are doing what you can to keep the board clean, dude..I see someone just cleaned it off recently and all of your efforts as appreciated..believe me.. but YOU guys need help..plain and simple. Either a few more MODS that have the time to be active, as I see a lot of the MODS listed as MODS arent.. a captcha..something..my point is.. there are options..have been options..for a long time that are simple and also simply being ignored..meanwhile..the problem gets worse.
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote