View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 11:27 AM   #1
ruin_me_rp

ruin_me_rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ruin_me_rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ruin_me_rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ruin_me_rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ruin_me_rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ruin_me_rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ruin_me_rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ruin_me_rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ruin_me_rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default f seeks rapist for detailed roleplay scenarios

Hi board members.

I'm a 29 year old female who loves to explore dark fantasies in detailed and well written online roleplay scenarios.

I've been roleplaying online rape fantasies for quite a while but this is my first time putting up an advert on rapeboard.

I'm looking for an experienced and skilled roleplaying rapist who loves to write and explore the darkest corners of his mind

I prefer long, detailed scenarios and would love to find a roleplay partner who's into doing multiple sessions with me. I have a twisted mind, many kinks, few limits and lots of ideas for scenarios, but I'm obviously very interested in hearing about your ideas as well and how you would picture a 'perfect rape fantasy'.

I prefer to pick settings and characters together with my roleplay partner, so you would be able to influence what kind of victim you want me playing as.

If this sounds like your kind of fun, please pm me and we'll see if there's a match. Let me know what kind of settings/scenarios you're into and what kind of kinks and turn ons you would like included in such a fantasy.

No need to hit me up if you're not into detailed, well written fantasies.

I can play on various networks so let me know what you prefer.

Thanks.
ruin_me_rp is offline   Reply With Quote