View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:53 PM   #1217
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
We are getting an NHL season and the US won the gold in the World Juniors!
I owe you a late congratulations for that, as well as a giant fuck you. I don't know how the hell Canada lost, we were STACKED! I was devastated, not only to lose to the USA, but Russia too. It just hurt my pride.

On another note: my GPA just happened to decrease at the same time the NHL resumed. This is hardly a coincidence. My bank account will also be suffering as I will be going to the bars to watch the games (student budget does not allow for cable, but beer and wings-oh ya)
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote