View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 02:55 PM   #15
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I have come to the conclusion that the elder of the two cousins that live next door is a fat, ugly, miserable old cow. And she tells the younger pretty one off every time she talks to me. I would really be doing all of you a diservice by including her in this service so I formally withdraw the fat, ugly, miserable cow of an older cousin from the girl next door rape exchange.
Well, it'll be all the more fun in breaking her...

My one, late thirties/early forties, about 5' 7" (maybe, only ever seen her in heeled boots so hard to judge). Slimish build, nice arse in tight jeans.

She has a couple of kids but I have never seen a man there, well not the same man anyway.

Her face isn't great, probably was good looking a few years ago, but she is not ugly. Oh and she is a little 'rough'.

How about expanding it out to include women we work with? I have quite a few candidates there, something for everyone in fact.

Like 'em dumb and young..check

Like 'em a bit on the chubby side check

Like 'em model gorgeous...check

Hell, there is even one minger who would probably rape you it is so long since she got laid

Last edited by pervipete; 03-25-2010 at 02:59 PM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote