View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
cleancode

cleancode has initial reputation

It was almost funny to see her scamper towards the door. Maybe that was just the weed.

As my mates dragged the preacher's wife back onto the sofa, my eyes scanned the cozy home. Everything seemed so nice and perky. Sweet family pictures on the wall, simple furniture and cute ornaments. The living room was smelled of freshly unpacked new sofas, and a high-end home entertainment system.
I scuffed in disgust.

No wonder the preacher could so easily talk about the only thing that mattered was salvation and turning the other cheek. He probably had never been bitchslapped as a kid. He had a good nice life, and didn't need to worry about any of the basic needs. And he makes us look like ruffians because we don't have manners

I returned my attention to Anna the preacher's wife. All I could see was a huddle of muscles fighting each other over something. Her shouts of protest were incomplete and interrupted.

"Now now boys, thats how to treat a lady". From the huddle emerged several faces. Anna could only repeat the word 'please' in a whimpering tone.

"First ya gotta woo her all classy like".

I went to the preachers cd collection and was surprised to find many 'lovemaking' romantic songs. I popped a cd into his stereo, and grabbed Anna by her torn blouse.

"See, ya gotta take it all slow". Her eyes stared back at me, uncertain as to whether I was stopping her rape, or simply delaying it.

My hand quickly slide down to her ass and I started to grope it hard.

"Now now Mrs.Preacher, surely you've danced before. You aren't doing it right". I started tearing off the rest of her clothes, much to the dissappointment of my mates.

"Hey man, I wanted to do that"
"Come on, even I can do that classy"

"Come on miss. Lets show them some manners. I've undressed you, now how about you undress me." Anna refused and begged.

I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her
"You can undress me, or I can fuck your brains out right now"

The tide had turned and suddenly my boys were on my side, cheering me to start the fun.

She slowly unzipped me as I hummed along to the sweet song. I started groping her tits and told her "you better hurry it up, the boys are getting restless".

By the end of the song, we were both standing there naked. I was licking her from head to pussy.
cleancode is offline   Reply With Quote