Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 04:34 PM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 9
Louisiana

November 1, 2010

Paul’s fear of the FBI doesn’t faze me. I know that I’ll eventually be caught by someone. I don’t give a shit if the FBI gets me after I’ve killed that murdering bitch! I’m glad Mr. Bates had the address of where his wife is in Louisiana. She’s going to have a little surprise visit from Huntress! Why is she still in Louisiana anyway?

November 3, 2010

“Hello is there a Mrs. Bates in the hotel?”
“Yes.”
“Can I have her room number please?”
“412”
“Thank you!”
Well, that is probably the only nice man I’ve met. I wonder how he is when he’s not working. Mmm, I bet he has a huge cock! Come on, focus Tina! You can look for victims later!
After clearing my head I go towards her room. I knock on her door and she answers.
“Mrs. Bates I have horrible news!”
“What is it?”
“Your husband is dead!”
Of course she asks who I am and I tell her. She starts crying and carrying on about how she loves him. Phooey! She’s rather surprised when I show a lack of emotion and even more surprised when I show her my very bloody knife.
“If you scream I’ll kill you slowly. If you’re quiet and answer my questions I’ll make it quick.”
“Why Tina?”
“Well, for starters you killed my grandmother.”
“I did no such thing! The medical examiner…”
“Did you hypnotize him too?”
“How did…”
“How did I know? I had a dream and my grandfather wasn’t asleep that day you lying little bitch! Now didn’t I say I would be asking the questions?”
“Yes and when you hear what I have to say…”
“Shut up and answer this bitch! Why did you do it?”
“I’m telling you I didn’t!”
“Not good enough bitch! You’re going to die for lying to me!”
“No, please no I don’t want to die!”
“Then you should have never been born!”
I slice her throat and she gurgles a little bit. She can’t scream and I remember what Paul did to his aunt after he slit her throat. That gives me an evil idea! As she’s dying I strip her clothes and violate her.
“Mmm, you like me rubbing your breast? Yeah you’re a hot lesbian slut who loves death! Mmm baby your breast feels good!”
I lick her nipple and then pay attention to her pussy.
“Oh my Miss Lesbian Slut your pussy is so wet! You love this don’t you? Yeah, you love me touching your pussy!”
As I slide a finger inside her she gives out a loud moan and dies. Oh pooh I wanted to have more fun with her! Paul at least got to fuck his aunt and I didn’t even get to suck my victim’s pussy! No time to worry about that now, I’d better get out of here fast and leave my card.

Coming soon!
Chapter 10
Lesbian Rape

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:25 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote