Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 10:16 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 3
Birth of Huntress

July 2, 2010

After burying that last tasty victim I decided to take a walk in the graveyard. I’m not sure why I’m here really. After a few minutes of walking, my next victim finds me! I didn’t recognize her at first. Her name is Tina and she has a great body with the best deep brown eyes. I’m going to enjoy seeing fear and pleading in those eyes! Anyway, she lived across the street from me when I was at the Masons. Wow, five years have passed since I’ve lived with that cool old couple…I wonder how they’re doing…
She interrupts my thoughts by kissing me. Wow, I don’t have to do anything to get her to like me! It’ll be so easy to convince her to come with me. Raping her will be so easy too! We mess around for a few more minutes before she says she has to go. Damn! I tell her I have a special place and she says she needs to be back in Abilene tomorrow. Hmm…maybe I can use that…
“What luck, the place is in Abilene.”
“Oh yay, that’s awesome!”
Now all I gotta do is figure out the perfect place to rape her! I could have just taken her, but I decided not to. There are still people from her grandpa’s funeral here and they would be suspicious…tomorrow is my best bet! I might even mess around with her more tomorrow.

July 3, 2010

Wow this slut is so gullible and horny! I go to her home and there’s no one there but her. We kiss right away. Damn this girl loves to mess around! She even asked me to fuck her in her bed! I want to save my sperm for tonight, so I tell her that my secret place would be better and she bought it! Right now she’s asleep. I think I’ll wake her up late so that we’ll arrive at dark. I know the perfect place too, the same spot where I raped Miss Beaty so many years ago…

That crafty little bastard! In my frustration I slam the diary on the ground and scream as loud as I can. I scream and scream and scream until I can’t scream anymore. Screaming has drained me and I collapse on the ground, crying myself to sleep.

July 4, 2010

I wake up with the sun on my face…where am I? I’m in the woods? Suddenly I remember everything and break down crying for a long time. I pick up the diary again wondering how many innocent girls are in there. How many lives did he take? Was Laura one of them? I open his diary and…wait a minute…weren’t there more pages last night? I could have sworn there were more pages…and where’s the part about me? I can’t find his entry on me! I know it was there before I fell asleep!
There’s no way I could figure out that mystery now, so I read the pages that are there…wow, so that’s what happened to Melinda Warren…oh God Laura! Killed by her sister, how horrible…and yet my pussy gets wetter whenever I read about rape…I even get an orgasm reading about the twins and Paul having a threesome! Oh God what's wrong with me? God I hate Paul! I hate men!
That last thought gives me sudden inspiration. Men enjoy rape, so I should rape men and kill them! Yeah, it’d be nice to have a female rapist in the news! There are so many male rapists that we women don’t have much of a chance! I need a name though…oh I know!!! I shall become The Huntress…no, having “The” in front of your name is how that stupid MAN did it. Huntress is good enough! I flip to the last page in Paul’s diary and write a few things inside it. Hmm…I’d better take his gloves too…

“911, what is your emergency?”
“I was driving and found a body near the road…”

A preview of Chapter 4: Trial and Error

Ah, that strong looking black guy over there looks mean and scary. Come on, look at my dress…that’s right, and strip me naked with your eyes. Good boy! Now come over and talk to me…yes!
“Hey there baby, you wanna go out and have some fun?”
“No thanks…”
“Now I don’t like being rejected, so you’d better tell me yes little lady!”
“…ok.”
He’s not as rude as I would like, but it’ll have to do.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:22 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote