Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 10:20 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Accepted.
thankies

now for chapter 1

Chapter 1
Infatuation

July 2, 2010

Five years have passed since my friend was kidnapped. Each time The Hunter took victims I would always fantasize about me being the victim instead of whoever he took. I saved every newspaper article about him and sometimes like to finger myself while reading about him. Some nights I would fantasize I was his slave. One night my grandfather, on one of his better days, walked in after I moaned so loudly. I feel horrible for what happened. He thought I was being taken by The Hunter and was coming to rescue me. Oh how embarrassed I was! Still, they’re only fantasies. If he really decided to take me I would NOT enjoy it!
Today I’m back in Sunray at my grandfather’s funeral. His death has saddened me very much, but I know wherever he is that he feels no more pain. As the funeral winds down I notice someone off in the distance. Hmm…he looks familiar…oh yay it’s Paul! All these years and he’s still here! My heart calls out to him and I remember the crush I had and still have on him.
“Paul!”
“I’m sorry, do I know you?”
“Well I hope so! Last time I saw you, you were living with the Masons.”
“Wow, that was…five years ago…let’s see…you do look familiar now that I think about it…Tina? Tina is that you?”
I giggle and wink at him.
“Yup, it’s you! It’s so good to see you! How have you been?”
“Not so good. My grandfather…” I gesture towards the coffin.
“Sorry for your loss.”
“Thank you. Are you visiting a grave today?”
“No. Sometimes I like to walk through the cemetery to think. No one usually bothers me here…but I’m glad you came to talk to me! I must say, five years did a wonder on your body. You look very beautiful.”
I giggle and thank him. I beckon him closer acting like I’m going to whisper something in his ear. He’s surprised when I kiss his lips. I’m the next one surprised as his tongue invades my mouth. He holds me closer as we kiss and I am in heaven. For one moment I know what it’s like to have true happiness. The kiss is over and I know my face is turning a little red.
“I never knew you liked me.”
“You were never around for me to tell you.” I beckon him closer and whisper in his ear “How big is your penis?”
He surprises me by instantly answering with “8 inches.” Oh my! Suddenly I’m glad I decided to make the first move. Sex with him will definitely be so wonderful.
“What’s your breast size” he whispers in my ear.
“32c” I whisper back.
“Want to see my cock?”
“Oh yes I do my bad, bad boy. Would you like to see my tits and my hot, wet pussy?”
“I would love to my naughty girl!”
“I’m a virgin you know” I say with a wink.
“I am too. I haven’t really thought about having sex…until just now” he says with a devilishly sexy look in his eyes. The foreplay is driving me wild. My pussy is already wet and hungers for Paul’s hard cock. We kiss again, longer this time. Our tongues dance and his hands slowly move down to my ass. I break the kiss and ask him to touch my breast. He slowly moves his hand from my ass. I get goose bumps as his hand caresses my breast. Moaning, we kiss again, but this time the kiss is cut short when I remember that I’m pressed for time.
“I’d love to have more fun with you tonight, but I need to go.”
“That sucks…hey I know somewhere where we can be totally alone tomorrow. It’s far out of the way, but worth it.”
“I wish I could, really, but I need to get back to Abilene tomorrow…”
“What luck, the place is in Abilene.”
“Oh yay, that’s awesome!”
I’m excited that Paul has a place in Abilene, exactly where I need to be. My heart leaps with joy as I get into his car. I’ve waited so long for this moment! I make arrangements with him and tomorrow we’re going to his secret place in Abilene.

July 3, 2010

I meet Paul early in the morning and we share another passionate kiss. I think I’m in love! I feel as if I’m floating on a cloud and sweet aromas are wafting in the breeze. He’s even wearing cologne! I didn’t smell that on him yesterday. Ah, he smells like fresh cut spring flowers spewed over a babbling brook with a hint of lemon. Oh I want to have sex with him now! I’m so horny! His eyes…are scary? No…that must have been a trick of the light. Tina Elaine Hill you’ve GOT to stop imagining things! I’m glad my imagination didn’t ruin the mood! He asks to go inside my house and my heart flutters…maybe we’ll have sex!
“My pussy is so wet. I want your cock Paul. Can I touch it now?”
“You may only if I can feel your hot, wet pussy Tina.”
I giggle and wink at him. We each slide our hands into the other’s pants. Oh my mercy me! His cock is so hard! Ah, his hand is making my pussy feel so good!
“Mmm, rub me harder!”
He does so and I moan loudly. Our next kiss feels like the white hot intensity of a thousand suns! Oh his tongue again! I suck on his tongue this time while we continue to rub each other’s most private areas.
I lift up my shirt, revealing my braless breasts. He looks at them and then smiles a dreamy smile. Slowly, he rubs my breast and gives my nipples a few light pinches. I giggle each time he pinches my nipple. He takes one of my nipples into his mouth and rubs my pussy again. I moan louder and louder and louder as my pussy releases one of the best orgasms I ever had. Next, he takes off his pants and WOW! It’s even larger than it felt! As I lay down, his cock rests between my breasts. Oh it feels so good! He rubs his cock between my breasts, making me even hornier. Both of us strip naked and we cuddle in bed. I whisper in his ear that we should have sex. He tells me he knows a better place in Abilene to have sex. That sounds kinda wierd, but I don't think about it. All I can think about is how I can’t wait to make sweet, sweet love with him at his special place. I fall asleep in his arms.
“Wake up! we’ve got to get going!”
“Already?” I look at the time…eek! It’s already after eight p.m.! Oh well, we can have all the time in the world tonight and tomorrow. We put our clothes back on and get into Paul’s car.
During the drive to Abilene we talk a little about old times and some other light conversation. I’m glad neither of us decides to talk about anything sexual. That would be distracting to the driver and could cause a nasty accident!
“To tell you the truth I’m glad I didn’t stay in Sunray. I’m scared of being in that town with The Hunter on the loose. The cops think that his hideout is somewhere near there.”
“You can’t trust anyone anymore, it’s sad really. They’ve accused a few people of being him and some even accuse without proof.”
“I saw him one night…

WATCH OUT FOR THE TRUCK!!!”

“Sorry, got distracted.”
“My God Paul, you’ve got to me more careful. Would you like me to drive?”
“No, I’m alright. How did you see m…The Hunter?”
“Well, I was at the Kerbow’s house one night…”
“…wow…that’s….wow.”
“I know right! He was right there and I could have done something but I was too scared!” I loose it right then. My tears flow from my eyes as I finally say out loud what I was bursting to say for a long time. What Paul says next surprises me.
“Shut up slut!”
“…what?” He didn’t just tell me to shut up…did…did he just call me a slut?
“I said shut up! We’re here now and we need to walk into the woods.”
“…something’s wrong…this hast to be a dream, you would never act this way!”
“Oh it’s no dream. And you should call me by my other name…”
Oh God…it can’t be! He’s not…no please don’t let it be true! Please no!
“…The Hunter.”

Preview of Chapter 2: The Hunter's Last Victim

“Your tight pussy was awesome my little slut, but I wonder…is it as tight as your ass?”
“No, please, no!”
He slowly walks behind me and I beg him not to fuck my ass. I scream again for someone to help me. I keep hoping someone would hear my screams, but in the back of my mind I know that no one's coming to rescue me…

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:21 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote