View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 11:39 PM   #19
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lean my head back and shut my eyes. "Aaaah! Fuck you! Fuck you, asshole! Stop it!" I can't believe it. A stranger is pushing his cock deep into the pussy meant for my boyfriend. Not only that, the sheer size and thickness of it is making my clit swell. I am desperately pulling at the ropes trying to get away from you. Damn it, my mind is screaming for me to get away from you but my body wants more. And I know you will not stop, not when my pussy is tightening.

Finally, I settle down into quieter begging, "Just don't cum inside me. Please don't..."
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote