View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #20
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by LuvNLust

With just 5 minutes until show time, Nick went through his bag to make sure everything was in place - knife... check, rope... check, duct tape... check, pliers... clothes pins... gag... other implements of torture... check. And yes, the last and most important check: his gun. Opening the revolver he saw all chambers filled with bullets, giving a sigh of relief. Nick certainly enjoyed the rape, pillage and plunder but he wasn't a killer - no, the gun was there in case something unexpected happened - and never having worked before with Tim and Ray, he wasn't going to just leave things to chance.

Poking out from the side of the bag was his reliable flask of Southern Comfort, cast in the kind of solid metal which was his better known name in the crime world. Opening it up he took one very long guzzel, draining all 12 ounces of the devil juice down his throat, giving him his nerves of... Steel.

Zipping up the bag with hardened resolve, he gave Tim the thumbs up...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote