View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 10:46 PM   #3
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seeing her lying there crying made him wild again. He went I er to her, grabbed her by her hair and startet slapping her crying face over and over again. „Does it hurt? You little whore! I’m not gonna let you go so easily!“ He threw her on his bed again. She was shaking and crying like a little girl. He spread her legs and forced his cock into her pussys again. His right hand choked her soft throat and his left hand kept her fuckmouth shut. She’s crying more then ever, screaming. He fucks her so brutally and rough. Looking deep into her crying eyes and fucking her rude made him even wilder. „That’s what ur delicious pussy is made for u little whore!“ he screamed in her ear. He pulled is cock out and turned her over. Her big ass was in front of him. „Now I’m gonna destroy your little aushole you fucking bitch!“ he screamed. He grabbed her hips and forced is cock into her little asshole. She cry’s out in pain. He choked her from behind so she couldn’t scream no more. He fucked her ass for about 20 min without brake.....to be continued
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote