View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #231
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimagined View Post
<snip>
In my case, I'm desperate to know what I did. Maybe I'm chasing the wind with this, but if I were honest with myself, it's almost easier to place the blame on myself because then, at least it's something. Even though a good number of you kind folks has said it was not my fault for the actions of another.

Like I said before, I look at the decision I made back then and think, had I said yes. This wouldn't have happened. Not sure if that made any sense.
Reimagined,

If I may here, while there are folks on this board who can identify with you directly as you have found in this thread and you also will find sympathetic ears from many of the men here on this forum. But in the end much of the focus of this forum is as fantasy site for various forms of rape roleplay. Given that you still blame yourself for what happened it seems to me that you still haven't fully come to grips with what happened to you and are yet searching for catharsis. I would recommend that if you haven't already you may wish to seek out a rape survivor forum {not necessarily to replace your being here but as an additional avenue to aid in your healing}. I am not trying to drive you from here of course, we are happy to have all members who come here for a variety of reasons. I wish you well and hope you can find peace with your inner demons.

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat