View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:00 PM   #221
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First: You´re not to blame for beinf raped. You´re a victim, not a guilty one.

Second: Life goes on and you have to recover at all. I know it´s hard, but you must be strong and learn to accept living with that experience.

Third: I suffered and attempted rape when I was 16 and I´ve never talked about it to my relatives (parents or sisters) or my boyfriends. Just a very few number of closed female friends know my experience. In fact, one of them was raped too, and I talked about it to help her to recover. It was a few years until I talked about that for the first time.
I think it´s normal that you haven´t talked about your rape to anybody.
Now a lot of people I don´t know (and that they don´t know who I am) have read about my attempted rape.

A lot of hugs for you.

Last edited by Beardy; 02-21-2009 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote