View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #21
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default It's all Good!

I have never though of any kind of sex as "plain" or "vanilla".

Every time I run my hands, or fingers, or tongue, or cock, (or mind for that matter) over a woman's body I feel excited. Every time I slide inside it's a hot treat.

I'm not into just Rape Fantasies, I love Cosplay (dress up, if you prefer), role play, strange/public places, sex outdoors, Pony Play, two or more women, photography/videography, and sometimes, just getting on top of a woman, mounting her and fucking her till I cum (and maybe her too, I love the sound of a woman hitting climax).

I'm almost 53 years old, I got laid for the first time when I was 13 (it's one hell of a hot tale, by the way, involving a pump action 12 ga. shotgun, three rattlesnakes, and a 16 year old girl, remind me to tell it some time), and never, in any of the thousands of times have I had sex was it 'plain' or 'vanilla'. From a quickies in a local bar, to weekends I spent with a woman bound to my bed, every time has been hot, and every woman (and we're talking 70+ women) has been hot.

I may not be THE luckiest S.O.B. on the planet, but I'm in the top ten...
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote