View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 09:19 PM   #40
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

By now my pussy is clenching around the man's cock. I am breathing deeply while turning towards the camera. "I am a busty slut. I want to be fucked in all three holes while you play with my big tits. I want to suck your cocks and swallow your cum. My body is your plaything, to be used for pleasure whenever you want." My captors have reduced me to a submissive state, prompting me to think of my own slutty lines for the camera. When I am done talking to the camera, I start licking the tips of the cocks next to my face, then slowly take them into my mouth one at a time. The ones not getting sucked receive handjobs as long as they are within reach.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote