View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 09:50 AM   #38
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(On second thought, Busty sounds fine. The men don't know my name anyway.)

I lie on the blanket and surrender myself to whoever fucks me. The vibrator has made me wet enough for easy entry. The cock goes deep inside me, causing me to let out a moan. Not that I am enjoying this, I am going along with the fucking because resistance is futile. "Don't hurt me any more. I'll do whatever you say. You can fuck me as long as you want." I am not even stopping them from fiddling with those weights on my nipples even though my hands are no longer tied.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote