View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #36
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Mmmm..." I moan as I lick that big cock though the dildo being thrust into my ass interrupted me before I can start sucking the cock. Once again it stretches the hole painfully, and once again I silently wish these men will stop tormenting me.

Their latest request is just cruel, but the sting of that leather slapping my rear end forces me to do it. I turn to the camera and announce my address, followed by "You can come visit me, and gang rape me whenever you want."

(Btw, should I come up with a name for my character? Busty doesn't sound like an actual name.)
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote