View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #34
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While sobbing, I pull out the dildo in my ass. It is still coated with lubricant but re-insertion is not likely to be a pain free experience. I slide out the vibrator in my pussy and slowly slide it back in, then out again. I pull it out all the way and rub it over the outside of my pussy before gently pushing it back in. My other hand is trying unsteadily to get the dildo back into my butt, only managing to push it halfway in. "Please fuck me. I'm a slutty cock tease. I want to suck all your cocks." I say softly and with some hesitation, hoping that they will be satisfied.

My nipples are aching so badly, I wish I can let go of the toys just for a moment to remove those clips and weights. But no, I have received enough torture to know that doing anything these men did not tell me to do is a very bad idea. I am ready to do anything they want if it leads to the end of this ordeal or even a temporary relief from the pain and humiliation.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote