View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:52 AM   #28
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Right now, my shirt is barely able to hang on to my body while my skirt has been completely removed, giving the men a good look at my pussy where the vibrator still runs. I take the nearest cock into my mouth and begin sucking as hard as I can, not sure whether to work on it until it spews its load or switch to the next guy once the current one is fully erect. I pause briefly between sucking each cock to breathe, then turn my mouth to another cock. The problem with this method though is that it takes longer to make any of them cum than if I focus solely on just one guy, but I keep going this way.

Of course, as much as I want them to let me go after a satisfactory blowjob, I have a feeling this is just the beginning.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote