View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 09:23 PM   #22
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first thing I do when the gag comes out is to beg, "Please don't hurt me... please don't hurt me..." I remember what I was told to say but it takes me a while to process it. That slap on my butt really encouraged me to speed it up. "Alright alright! I'm sorry for being a cocktease! Please let me go, I won't do it again! I won't even go to the police if you let me go."

It then occurred to me that I forgot about the cock sucking part. I have sucked cock before but I have always been very picky about whose cock I put in my mouth. Now I am face to face with several cocks, with that big one being the most intimidating. But what can I do when I am tied up, unable to go anywhere, completely at my captors' mercy.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote