View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #1148
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Annnnnd I'm back. A month of tree planting doesn't give me any access to hockey news so all of this is news to me. The Wild and Oilers look threatening this year, I'm almost worried how the Canucks will do in the N/W Div with their new acquired players. But least the Flames will still be a joke.

Apparently we aren't getting Webber either, which sucks, but least we got Garrison on a big contract that helps with the loss of Salo. Now...I'm just waiting to see what they do with Luongo, I hope they trade him before I leave again. It would be such a lovely farewell present from the Canucks.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote