View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #65
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

So we have a deal Jason said and I just nodded the movie will make me a nice profit across the border. And remember you still have to pay me to keep me quite about this whole thing.

You’ll get your money but what if she tries’s something. I walk over to you and nudge you with me foot I reach down and take the chain from the loop in the floor pulling it I tell you to stand up. With you standing in front of me I look you over. You look good I tell you with cum running down your legs and some still on your face.

I slap you just to make sure your listening to me OK Sara this is what’s going to happen. You are going to do whatever Jason tells you to. You look at me with hate in your eyes now listen this is what’s going to happen to you. If you go to the police or tell anyone about what happened to you here we will find you and I already have several offers form people over sea’s that want you as a slave.

And between your husband and me we have enough connections’ so we aren’t worried about anything you say. And we have a tape of you having sex with another man so you’ll be divorced and penny less if you do anything we don’t like do you understand me.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote