View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 12:25 PM   #61
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Jason and I walked through the door together he didn’t have hand cuffs on. You looked up at him asking did you get the money for him. You just laughed at her she looked so confused I asked her if my friend had come by and she said no still looking up at her husband.

What’s going on let me go he got the money for you what else do you want. It’s not what I want that matters any more it’s what he wants I said pointing at Jason. What does he mean Jason it’s what you want. I have had a little change of hart Sara.

I made a deal with our friend here He’s going to let you go but first he wants you fucked in the ass on tape it’s like the end of the movie he made. What you say you made a deal to let him fuck me in the ass how could you?

Well it’s not really him that’s going to do the fucking it’s me he wants me to fuck you on tape its part of the deal so you’re going to have to go along with it if you want to get out of here.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote