View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #203
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Hey Kitty your thread is fucking awensome!!!!
YOU ROCK AS HELL!!!!!
Thanks Maradona for taking a look on my thread

You are very welcome

Quote:
Thank you!
Well, it's kinda amazing you're a Maria Ozawa fan, as you're a woman

Don't know if it's cause of her mixed nationality, but she brought me into Jav, and I watch all her movies too. Although sometimes her movies are really boring (specially when you don't understand a word I must say...)
lol i understand some words on what she said.. heh~

I must say she's getting suck! Her old movies are way better than this one..

This has no acting of her at all and just an uncensored version (doesn't really matter to me wether its uncensored or censored.. both ways its not what makes me turns on)

Just like iphone, its suck!! lol~ sorry for iphone fan >.> but i really read a lot of bad reviews about it...