View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent
Default A Case of Mistaken Identity

I have an idea another roleplay, but I'm not sure who would be interested.

My buddy about to get married tomorrow, so we have a huge bachelor party at his place. It's late at night and everyone left besides for me, making sure the place is not too much of a mess, even though I am pretty messed up too. While my buddy is completely passed out in his room, his wife-to-be comes home because she forgot something. My drunken-self mistaken her to be her twin, who I actually have the hotts for many years. She always knew it and teased me every chance she got, but this time I'll make sure she learns her lesson.
bubkent is offline   Reply With Quote