Thread: Is it rape?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 02:45 PM   #6
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davison77 View Post
Is it rape if your wife say yes you can fuck her? Then she turns around and lowers her pants and pantys and bends over for you. Telling you its all right you can fuck her. But as soon as you enter her she starts silently crying and cringing with every thrust and touch. Then before you get off she say's to you its ok honey you can cum in me. So you do and as you pull out she's already pulling her pantys up. Then when she turns around you see the tears on her face. You ask her why she's crying and she says nothing. When you ask her why she let you fuck her she says its because I know you like sex and it been a couple of weeks so I wanted to let you fuck me. Is that rape?????
Nope, not at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davison77 View Post
I guess my other questions is should I stop having all sex with or just continue using her when she lets me.
From a male point of view, of course. If you don't you'll end up sleeping with someone else, and you don't want to cheat on her.

From a female point of view, of course not. She's your wife, and that would just show that you think of her as no more then a cum container.

From a human point of view. You need to talk to her about it. She clearly wants to make you happy, so you can use that to get what you want from her in a positive way. So tell her that you want her to be happy, and not just to please you. Figure out what she wants and then do what you got to do to make sure she gets it. Then see if things change. If that doesn't work, seek professional counseling about the issue, and see what they have to say about the issue.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote