View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 09:59 PM   #9567
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Lindsey Leigh - SPH Pity Fuck Humiliation (Femdom Video V...

Description:
Weve gone on a couple dates now and have not had sex yet. I keep pushing the subject and tonight I am not taking "no" for an answer. You either need to show me your dick and put out or I am going to dump you. With the threat of losing me you decide to do what I demand. Once your boxers are pulled down my demeanor and face completely change. "Is that how big your dick gets? Its so small? Lets try it and see if it even works I guess". You mount me and begin thrusting while I continue humiliating you. "Are you even in? I only feel the weight of your body. Ok, get off me". You sit back ashamed and then I notice youve cum. "So not only do you have a tiny dick youre a premature ejaculator!?" I say with disgust. I begin laughing and mocking you as I leave the room.

Featuring: Lindsey Leigh
Title: SPH Pity Fuck Humiliation
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Mature, Fetish, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Small Penis Humiliation, Couple

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:08:37
Size: 169.32 Mb

Download Lindsey Leigh - SPH Pity Fuck Humiliation (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/b8fed0c8eefd0
Wada is offline   Reply With Quote