View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #289
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with Renegade. Billy Jack and A Clockwork Orange. They're the ones that got me started.

I would love to roleplay A Clockwork Orange. But please, I'm way too smart to open the door because someone knocks and says there's has been an accident and they need to use the phone. I'll call 911 myself.

Would love though to have my hands held behind my back, nerf ball stuffed in my mouth, and watch as my first rapist sings and dances around the living room before he cuts the clothes off me. Wow.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote