View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #17
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You're not the only one, I do love women legs, and women feet actually.

I remember a character in a James Bond Movie (probably Goldeneye). She used to kill men during sex by strangling them with her legs. She watched them suffocate with a sparkled eye. Death by strangulation has been an arousing idea to me ever since I have seen this old Alfred Hitchcok movie which name I forgot. I believe it was a black and white movie and the first murder scene has a women being powerfuly strangled on a chair with a tie. The helpless expression of terror in her eyes and the complete absence of struggling on her behalf made the idea of dominating strangulation somehow sexy to me. Also women legs kinda symbolizes grace to me. Grace means the ability of managing day to day obligations without a single effort. The way light women legs travel on the floor is kinda sureel and make them forever higher than men, aestheticaly speacking.

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote