View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #11
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The outlaws all surrounded the chair Lisa was setting in as she looked up at them scared speechless, had she fallen asleep and this all just a bad dream, but she knew that was not the case, as Jake standing in front of her chair took the book she was reading out of her hands and tossed it in the fireplace, asking her, “Who else lives her?” But the little blonde just looks up at Jake, her big blue eyes filled with fear, so he slapped her, “Answer me Bitch!” … “J-j-just m-m-e” Lisa answers, “Well Just Me, we are gonna be holdin` up here for the night” then Jake said to his men, “I’m gonna get me some shuteye boys Ya”ll be ready to ride by first light” Then looking at Lisa said, “And by the time I get up I expect to see that little Miss Just Me worst nightmare has come true for her if you know what I mean” and Jake went to little Lisa’s room to sleep in her bed, leaving her to his men.

“Stand up Bitch” Ned said to the widow but she wasn’t moving to get up fast enough for Greasy Joe’s liking so he yanked her up out of her seat by her shoulder length blonde hair, and Black Cloud from behind her ripped off her knee length cotton nightgown with two quick jerks leaving the 49 year old standing naked before the five remaining thugs.

“You’re a fine looking piece of female flesh Just Me” said Ned, “And it has been awhile since I have been with an older more experienced woman, but it has been a long day and a hard ride so I’m turning in for the night” then looking at the other four men he says, “The last one up with her turns out her light like Jake said, you boys have fun”

All the men were tired and elected to turn it, except Greasy Joe, he was never to tired to make a white woman regret the day she was born, and he wasted no time in destroying pretty little Lisa.

As Lisa stood there naked and trembling in fear of the filthy Mexican he kicked her sexy shapely legs out from under her and she fell hard to the floor on her tailbone, the fall jamming all the vertebras of her spinal column together causing intense pain and she was looking up at the Mexican with the fear of understanding he was going to kill her, as she twitched around in the floor at his feet “Pleaseee! … Pleaseee! … Pleaseeee!” was all she could say.

Greasy Joe stood over top of her taking off his clothes until he towered over her naked, Lisa tried to get up but couldn’t, the damage done to her spinal column was causing her to much pain to support her weight, and so she was just laying in the floor trying to move as little as possible because the slightest movement caused her pain, and she was staring fearfully at the filthy Mexican standing over her stroking his cock.

Greasy Joe trying to speak in his best English, not having Black Cloud to translate for him, told Lisa, “Git up en yur nees greengo slut” Lisa looking up at him with pleading blue eyes sobs, “P-please I’m hurt boohoo I’m hurt bad, p-p-pleaseee have mercy on me Sir” but there wasn’t a shred of mercy in the coldhearted bandit, “Yu git up en yur nees an chupe on mi enchilada now Bitch! If I hav to git en du flora wit yu I fugg yu en du asno”

Little Lisa understood enough to know he was threatening to sodomize her if she did not comply with orders, and pain shot all up and down her spine as she struggled to get up to her knees, tears streaming down her pain contorted face as she stares in disbelief at just how filthy this man’s cock was, how could she ever stomach to stick it in her mouth, “Abra yur pI ho greengo slut” he demanded of Lisa, holding his twitching cock in his hand as pre-cum oozed from it’s piss slit. ”P-pleaseee! I’m just an old woman boohoo why are you doing this to me why? Boohoo”

“Yur rite, yu just a gouda fo nutin ol Bitch! I soly fugg ol greengo Bitches en du asno!” and then he raised his foot, putting it on Lisa’s chest and shoving her brutally backwards back down in the floor, and was right on top of her curling her sexy little legs back so far that she was completely doubled over with her knees beside her head and her ass up in the air, and as Lisa felt the bloated head of Greasy Joe’s bone pop in her anus past her rubbery virgin ring, she cried out desperately at the top of her lungs, “Ohooo Gawd! Nooo! Nooooo! … Somebody help meeee! … Pleaseeeee Help Meeeee!”

“Damit Greasy! Would you shut that old Bitch up! Some of us are trying to get some shuteye here,” Ned yelled, and then THUMP! Greasy Joe punched Lisa in the side of her face, so hard it dislocated her lower jaw and she was dazed and seeing stares, then spitting his big wade of tobacco in his hand he crammed it deep into her mouth, and striating his legs, picking his knees up off the floor, up on his toes, he slammed his cock to the hilt up her tight virgin ass, and as little Lisa gasp in agony from the brutal ripping and tearing of her rectum, the wade of tobacco lodged in her wind pipe.

What a travesty it was for little Lisa’s last moments in life to be spent looking up at this filthy animal grunting and slobbering in her face, telling her to, “DI yu ol greengo Bitch! … DI!” and feeling his fat greasy cock being slammed in and out of the most sacred part of her womanhood, as she choked to death on his filthy wade of tobacco chew. Lisa was dead by the time Greasy Joe unloaded his sperm up her ass, and the heartless criminal just rolled her over belly down in the floor and used her soft ass as a pillow for his nights sleep.

In the morning Jake and his men mounted up and headed into Watertown to pick up supplies for the trail ahead, leaving Lisa dead and naked where she lay, and then continued their journey towards Dodge City.
----------------
After making sure the Ingalls women were being cared for the two Texas Rangers and their Cheyenne scout took up Jake’s trail, following it all the way up behind Lisa’s house where they found her, after covering her up with a blanket they followed the outlaw’s tracks into town where the tracks were swallowed up with the rest of the town’s traffic.

Chapter IX

JR reported the rape and murder of the town’s seamstress. Not knowing whether the wanted men were still in town or had headed out, JR and his two companions had no choice but to conduct a thorough search of the town, which took the better part of the day, causing them to loose precious time.

After surmising that the gang was once again on the move, and probably headed south, the lawmen crisscrossed combing the countryside south of town, trying to pick up the outlaws trail …

To Be Continued.

Last edited by jwham; 12-21-2008 at 05:21 PM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote