View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #10
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I quite agree wit Stern on that.

Quote:
They dont have to worry about timelines in regards to starting families.
Do you really think women have to worry more nowadays? It was true some years ago, when women didn't work (I mean, didn't work in a company or something, but had to take care of the house), so they had to marry a man before it was too late, but now I think there are as many women as men who chose to live alone. Of course, some people in the family won't see this as 'normal', but it's the same for men living alone past 35.

Quote:
They can look good just lounging.
Yeah, and doing 2 hours sport a day. Didn't you say you like muscular men?

Quote:
Looking good is not as important and does not define them. An unattractive man can still get a smokin' hot woman. Vice versa is not common. Their worth is not defined by their attractiveness.
It's another problem for men, a problem of confidence and self-esteem. A shy guy won't get any woman at all, where an unattractive woman will still get sex.

Quote:
Getting older is not as much of a crisis
50 yo is also a crisis for men. Losing hair can be too.

Quote:
They are taken seriously.
By men, yes. Not by women. And vice versa.

Quote:
There are more woman in the world.
I have to agree with you, so that's why polygamy should be allowed, so every women needs could be fulfilled

Quote:
It is completely ok to sleep around. Its not him that gets the snide remarks or is gossiped about.
But who will gossip about someone who sleep around? Mostly other women...

Quote:
This board is a prime example. Everyone wants to know 'what do you look like'? and all the pics of naked women everywhere, dont you see that?
That doesn't mean they'll date them.
Of course, we ask for women in lingerie or naked women for our fantasies. Most men just get excited just by looking at a naked breasts or pussy. Women don't like pictures of cock and naked men that much. In men magasines you can see naked women. In women magasines you can see naked women...
Yes, physical appearance is important when it comes to fantasy. I don't want to watch a sex scene with an unattractive woman.
But in real life, your personality is much more important. For men AND for women.