View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 03:36 AM   #3
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Top 7 reasons I am jealous of men.

They dont have to worry about timelines in regards to starting families.they can take their time and have babies as old as they want, and can always find a young fertile woman to have thier babies.

They can look good just lounging. Hair a mess, gross, unshaven, they still can look good

Looking good is not as important and does not define them. An unattractive man can still get a smokin' hot woman. Vice versa is not common. Their worth is not defined by their attractiveness.

Getting older is not as much of a crisis. a woman's attractiveness is often defined by her youth.

They are taken seriously. enough said.

There are more woman in the world. Who will compete with each other for their attentions!

It is completely ok to sleep around. Its not him that gets the snide remarks or is gossiped about.

Anything else to be added?

Well hell Chi, it's not that bad.

After all, I've known more that a few unattractive women with some lesbian babe on her arm, so I know that unattractive women can get pretty ones too!

And Chi, I'd take you, seriously I would. I'd take you hard and often too if I could! Now all's I need to do is to find you...

As for the fact that there are more women in the world than men, that only goes to prove that women ARE more successful then men are. Christ, you're outliving us or breeding faster. Isn't that the Darwinian definition of success as a species, to survive and out breed, thereby outnumber, everthing thing else???

You just need to put a postive spin on life, that's all.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote