View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 11:14 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see the thong, and I make my choice on how to rape you. Before you can react, even though you have scooted away from me, my hands shoot out grabbing your hips. Flipping you over onto your stomach, and yanking you back underneath me. Too weak to resist.

"Dirty grils like you prefer it from behind." Reaching my hand up and running over your ass, sliding it under the thin strap of the thong. Tugging until it snaps and ripping it off of your body. Shoving i into my pocket as a souvenir.