View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 03:17 PM   #19
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
I realize that you are a very busy and important man, in your own mind at least, but I am interested to know exactly what it is you think I'm wrong about and considering that all of my posts in this thread combined, only come to a few hundred words and so, it really shouldn't take you that long to post what it is I'm wrong about.
Don't mind ...
If if there was something wrong in your post (I didn't read it so I can't tell), that's no reason for anyone to critisise you for it. Especially if that person is unable to give the correct information.
People trying to help - even though the given information might not be entirely accurate - is better than nobody stepping up at all. In such a case at least others might correct it and thus offer the help required together in the end.
Trying is always better than just doing nothing.