View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #75
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

AS you start to cry the woman bends down and fastens a collar around your neck then clipped a leash to it. Now my dear I want you to crawl around with me so the read of our group can get a good look at you.

She pulled you around stopping at each couple one man asked is she good at blow jobs I don’t know why we don’t see she pulled on the leash till you were sitting up? The man unzipped the zipper on his leather pants and pulled out his dick thankfully it was only average size he walked up and stood right in front of you his dick right on your lips. The woman jerked the leash as a signal you looked up at her then turned back and opened your mouth and accepted his dick.

As you sucked him the woman said take your hands off his dick you only touch someone when you’re told to hold your hands like a dog begging for something to eat. She pulled on the leash until you were sitting up with your arms bent at the elbows and your hands turned down.

In this position you had no control over what happened if you leaned back his dick might slip from your mouth and you know that the bitch would use that as an excuse to use the crop on you and if you went too far forward his dick would plunge into your throat.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote