View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 11:26 PM   #18
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vika View Post
Well, just wanted to point it out...
"They are getting raped in their fantasies" and "they wish it to happen" are different things...

at least for some...

and not always you wish your fantasy to come true

I can talk only about myself, but I can say that my fantasies can be in asbolute vice-versa of what I like in real...

In real life I like ordinar, sensual, caring sex with loving partner, and I would hate even ROLEPLAY about rape in REAL, while I can like it in fantasies...

that's all...
I agree wholeheartdly, there's no way I'd wish that on a woman especially when the majority of my close family are women and best friends happen to be women. Anyway yea in my fantasy I normally don't do namecalling unless she's still struggling, I never speak unless I have to be rough or tell her to stop screaming or somethin.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote