View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:30 AM   #18
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Online - You definitely can dream whatever you want your partner to be. Any details given must be considered as PROVISIONAL... But that's a big part of fantasy anyway - that certain look. Even if it is just an act to humor you in your desires.

However, I always try to be honest when answering any questions about myself. Why lie? If a chat partner wants to look at a picture of Brad Pitt (or whomever) to get themselves hotter for me. Go ahead...

Offline - I'm more likely to ignore good looks in terms of personality. But only up to a point. Honestly, a frightfully ugly girl with a bad body would not do - no matter how simpatico. On the other hand, the hottest girl who has no personality traits that I find attractive will not hold my interest for longer than a glance.

I do tend to value intelligence, good sense of humor, girlish charm, etc. more highly than an adherence to a set of body measurements or an insistence on a stunningly beautiful face.

Personality can transform plain into pretty quite easily for me.

I need something to work with on both sides of the issue: Looks/Personality... Somewhere in the middle on both is a good starting point.

Does that make any sense?
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote