Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 01:25 AM   #20
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 17
Another Lost Chapter

Upon arriving back home I realized that I still had part of Paul’s diary and didn’t abandon all of it at the site where Amy was murdered. I decided to read what I had and then prepare for the inevitable arrival of the Society.

This one is a fine slut with blonde hair and blue eyes. Triana is her name o! I’m almost ready to capture her. All I need is a few moments alone with her.

“Hello Triana, welcome to my humble lair.”
She wakes up and realizes she can’t move. After testing the cords that bind her, she asks the oh so predictable question that so many others before her did.
“Paul! Wh…what are you doing?”
I smile, and say my favorite line in the world! “I think you mean The Hunter!”
“NO! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP MEMMMMMMPH!”
I gag the slut’s mouth with my sock and start rubbing her soft, sexy body. She moans in protests and struggles harder against the ropes that bind her to the bed. More moans erupt from her as I grope her beautiful naked body.
Suddenly she stops struggling. That is not the way I like my victims, and I’m sure she knows it. Triana, you’re too smart for your own good.
“Ah, so you know that I love a good struggle. Well, I’m going to make you struggle slut. You’ll enjoy every moment of this, every moment of sheer pleasure.”
Her beady eyes bore down into my very soul and that’s when I realize that she is one of THEM. That explains why things were different with her than with my other victims.
“So slut, you’re in that little Society, how nice. And I’m sure that this is all a clever little trap isn’t it? You just pretended to be easy so that I would go after you. Hahahaha! Your friends will not help you bitch! I’ve planted more land mines all around the area!”
The fear finally fills her soul with full force. Ah, yes that’s it, continue struggling just the way I like it!
My cock brushes against her wet pussy and she starts screaming through the gag for help. Showing no mercy, I shove my cock inside her wet, tight pussy all the way in. The scream would have been ear splitting if it were not for the gag in her slutty throat. I roughly fuck this slut, showing her no mercy to pain.
“Yeah, ooooh oooooh mmmm, uuuuh, aaah, Yeah you like this don’t you slut? This is the first time a man has ever fucked you hasn’t it? Yeah, mmmmm, mmmmm”
“NMMM NMMM NMMM MMMM MMM HMMMM AAMMMMM MMM HMMMMPH!”
Her breasts bounce beautifully as I fuck her faster and faster and faster. Her moans become more animal like and lustful as I pound her with all of my strength and speed. It is so intense for her that she is no longer able move, just moan.
“UUUMMM UMMM UMMMM UUUUUMMM UUUUUUMMPH!”
She thrashes now, close to an orgasm, her body is about to betray her. The knowledge of that stimulates my organ and I squirt my warm, sticky fluid inside of her. I reach inside that slutty pussy of hers and rub our juices all over her sexy, slutty body. She feels dirty, ashamed and embarrassed.
After laying on her for a few minutes, I grab my late uncle’s old shotgun. She sees it and gives me muffled moans, begging me not to kill her. Ha, as if. I shoot her in the stomach. Blood soaks that beautiful body. She is still alive.
I start digging a grave for her. Her moans are both of agony and a prayer for release. The grave is finished. I untie and ungag her, and she is in too much agony to do anything. Still, I bind her feet and hands together so she cannot escape the pit that I have dug for her. With deliberate slowness, I refill the hole with dirt and grime. She moans louder now, praying for her foolish friends to come and save her. I hear a noise outside and laugh.
“Your friends have found one of my land mines! I don’t think they’ll be back in time to save you I’m afraid.”
By this time, she has managed to sit up, but the dirt is up to her neck. Even more slowly I fill the hole now, listening her pleading for her life. It doesn’t work, and soon I can only hear muffled shouts as the dirt pours over her head. Then, after a few more feet of dirt on top of her I hear nothing.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:48 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote