Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 11
Rise of The Hunter

I was quicker than I ever thought possible. After taking care of a few odds and ends, I talked with the principal at Paul’s school. Then, well, you know the rest. Paul was more of an emotional wreck than his diary lets on though. He sometimes would imagine me saying things to piss him off. He reminded me of Lana so many times, and sometimes it was painful to look at him.
At any rate, the deed was done. Hannah was boiling mad, but she wouldn’t come to me in fear that I would harm the boy. She sent plenty of agents during the three days I had Paul (some versions of The Kidnapping Trilogy have Paul spend a year with me. Someone was a little sloppy when the book came out because it really was only three days.) He never saw them, but I knew they were there. When only the agents could see me, I would give them a friendly wave, and then run my finger across my neck. This made Hannah furious.
My victory of course didn’t last for very long. Despite my warnings, Paul went into the basement. He wasn’t supposed to see his parents that way. The Society was. I put them there as a warning. I knew agents would go into the basement eventually to try and get to me. I should have used less extreme methods, but at the time I didn’t think that having possession of Paul would fully work.
If you’ve read The Hunter, then you see that Paul thinks I’m the one who’s wrong and all such sort of nonsense. Unfortunately my Implant and small mind machine were still not working and not fully perfected yet. Otherwise I would have zapped his mind and everything. I guess that’s why I snapped at him when he called Bill crazy. I was so frustrated at everything. After that all I remember is a haze of red, then the police separating us from each other. As soon as I saw the boys in blue I knew I would have to come up with a plan to get out of everything fairly quickly.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:42 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote