View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 08:31 AM   #3
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very hot fantasies and I have to say the Daddy/Daughter one is a particular favourite of mine, that the father has surpressed his desires for so long until he can't help but feel it's his right to have her, it's his reward for helping her grow into the strong independant young woman she's become, all these years he's watched boyfriends come and go and knowing they were fucking, maybe he even heard them in his room and he was laid in bed stroking his hard dick to it.

The other one I like too, but I prefer it more if the son were to gang rape his mother with his friends, perhaps a scenario would be she's out for the night whilst he has a party and when she returns in the early hours of the morning she finds her son with four or five friends, as they got more drunk they'd discussed how hot she was and how they'd like to fuck her, the son had always had those thoughts of his mother and now he has help to carry out his dream, ideally the friends attack her first by grabbing her, stripping her and pinning her down whilst she struggles calling her son for help, as she is restrained he walks in and she begs him to help her but instead he gets his friends to spread her legs and rapes her first.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote